Date(s) - 27/09/2016
3:45 pm - 7:00 pm
St. Bede Academy
Categories No Categories
This training is provided by Health and Safety Solutions
- For all delegates to be certified as having received Safeguarding training. Certificates will be provided at the end of the session.
- To provide important information regarding the safeguarding of children enabling delegates to respond confidently and appropriately should they be concerned about the safety and welfare of a child or young person
- To inform delegates of systems and procedures within the safeguarding and enable them to identify their role and responsibilities as part of the process
Suitable for all staff who work with children and young people.
- Safeguarding – a legislative context / historic and current influences.
- Underpinning principles of safeguarding.
- Understanding and applying the ‘thresholds of need’ (in line with school’s local safeguarding children board).
- The role of ‘early help’ with safeguarding.
- Recognising signs and indicators of abuse.
- Responding to a disclosure.
- Identifying the use of child protection procedures and progress and working within the context of each person’s role within the school.
- Current and emergent themes including child sexual exploitation and the Prevent agenda.
- The importance of sharing.
- Developing a safe child centred culture in the workplace – allegations against professionals.
St. Bede Academy, Morris Green Lane Bolton
£45 per delegate (includes light buffet and drinks)
How to book
Booking onto course demonstrates your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Enter your details directly onto the booking form below.
Alternatively, email us with the course title, date and your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or telephone 01204 61899 (option 4).
Bookings are closed for this event.